Monday, August 30, 2010

Tattoo repair

These project are always a challenge but I always give my best and I am very happy with the results. In the near future I'm going to make a portfolio of just fixed or covered tattoos.
This rose tattoo was fixed for a friend of my cousins. More flowers to come on her arm, we are sticking with all black and grey.

This is Aram, he works near the shop and came in asking how I would be able to fix this tattoo. The red lines are the beginning of my sharpie sketching on his arm...
Here is the fixed product. The church is the Etchmiadzin Cathedral in Armenia, this church stands in the home town of my client.

1 comment:

  1. What's up, for Search motor streamlining real substance are really required, on the off chance that you just make a duplicate and glue then you can not positioned in web indexes.
    Reparation iphone 5

    ReplyDelete