Sunday, August 8, 2010

a before b and c

Updizzle, 3 in tha A-Mizzle.....
And eventful past couple weeks eclipsed, as we anxiously await our second child.
A betta fish tattoo for a long time customer of mine. This lady can run her ass off.
P-40 Warhawk tattoo for my wife's homie, this was pretty fun. Wish U could glide my hands across one a real one.
Booze and bowling chest tattoo, in progress, a tribute to his parents. His mom is a bartender not a wino.
Added the magical background to the owl tattoo I did about 5 months ago. And she had the awesome idea to do some cholo script, very sweet!
Finally got to make a custom tattoo for my friend George. I made him a sweet throw back tatt of a kewpie doll holding a cross.
A twist on an old favorite, the sugar skull. The drawings I made for this customer spawned a new idea for me to play with, turning animals mexican! Here is an example...
A cat turned mexican, for anybody seeking a tattoo of any subject matter "turned mexican" holler at me.
thank you, and have a wonderful morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment