Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Some of that

 A friend of the shop Avshi came in and asked me for a Queen in honor of his mother. This is what I drew up and tattooed him with. 

Broken spider tattoo, actually it was solid for a tribal tat, but he wasn't feeling it anymore so he commissioned me to fix it. In this photo is my yellow, green, and red sharpie sketching.
 The Fixed product, looks like it was always meant to be that way. Some single needle webs under it and its good to go.
 A dragon chest and arm piece that has come together over the last couple months, one more session!
 Black and grey rose with a little bud for good luck. I did the name for this guy about 3 years ago. 
 Phoenix thigh tattoo, the eyes inside the peacock type feathers are gonna be colored in next time.
 Tibetan skull with smoke pouring out the mouth.
Smile now cry later clown cholas, good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment