Saturday, June 18, 2011

Smorgasbord

A little design I made as a Jimi Hendrix tribute, bold as love.
This guy had the ninja star on his shoulder from about 8 years ago, and wanted something to work with it. I was able to free hand this Dragon on him. It was a challenge, so far I have done two sessions on it. It will be finished by the next session.
A little traditional butterfly tattoo for a great customer of mine.
Got a chance to make a sugar skull tattoo a bit different than I would normally do and it was a good time.
It was a honor to make this tattoo for an Iraq war veteran. This was just an outline session, one more session and it will be done.
I made this tattoo for my friend Nixie, Her name means, tiny sparkle of water. And so thats what we made her tattoo say with a twist.
This spooky house tattoo was a lot of fun to do. Since finishing this one we have started a cool beginning to a half sleeve with california related imagery, which are my favorite.

Did this on a homie, at first I drew something totally different for him and we had to reschedule. The end result came out awesome. I had to look at it with fresh eyes then it came together sweetly. So with my original design, I am gonna make a painting, all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment